Sign in to follow this  
Goody

Possible merge?

Hello everyone,

I don't normally make announcements, but this one is pretty important. I have a friend that owns a very similar server to this one with an active player base of 40 players online and different additions like inferno and vorkath. We're thinking of possibly merging our two servers together. Before this happens I would like to know what you guys think of this possible merge and give me your opinion on it. You guys are the loyal players and what you guys say i'll agree with. Stats will be kept and donator points/rank will be refunded, but banks will be lost and so will points you've earned. If you're an ironman player, then you will receive most if not all of your items back. I realize that you guys have grinded and put in a ton of work on this server and I can't even begin to express how that makes me feel. It just sucks we have such a low player base and the hundreds of dollars a months I shell out for advertisements doesn't seem to help us grow any. If you guys choose to stay on Singularis then i'll continue to push out updates, but i'm in college and working on 5 classes right now so thats also why i've been so inactive recently. The owner of this other server is a great developer and he has a lot of time to work with and push out great updates. If there are things on Singularis that you would like such as our game modes and other content i've added then I can definitely move anything over to that server. I'm hoping that it would be an easy move, but the biggest concern is everyone losing their banks which i'm sure you guys wouldn't want. Right now the people i've asked are 75% for the merge and 25% against it so if you guys could leave your opinions down below, then that would help expedite the process immensely.

P.S. If you see this and no one is online then theres a good chance that everyone has moved to the new server.

http://artex.live/forums/

Message me on this forums or on the discord for your stats and donator rank/points refunded! I will constantly look for messages so don't worry about getting refunded.

Thanks for reading,

-Goody

I'm down!

Locked thread due to inactivity and subject.. Keeping for historical purposes.